Wrapping up a project at and moving the project to phase 2. We celebrated with a team dinner at Cascal. Actually the first time our small project had outside dinner.
I didn’t take notes at the time so these are the memories from last night.
I will roughly summarize the events and some principles. I won’t write much into details partly for sake of privacy and partly because I can’t remember nor have the time to flush it all out. So I’ll write some memory triggers.
I had a bunch of questions in revolving around:
– What is going on with the project?
– What are the plans for our other projects?
– What were the lessons learned from building a company?
And other personal and life questions as
– Why did you create the company?
– How come you don’t want to be a professor anymore?
– Why did you want to become a professor?
– How did you climb the life ladder from where you started?
– What are your principles?
– How did you get to where you are today?
And some summaries of his responses
– work very very hard
– be opportunistic, they come and don’t wait
– surround yourself with people you want to become